Klipsch Heritage The One II Tabletop Wireless Shelf Stereo - Walnut
Mixing mid-century modern design, the vision of Paul W. Klipsch, and innovative technology, the Klipsch Heritage Wireless One II Tabletop Stereo offers concert-level sound for any room in your home. The One II is a 2.1, professionally-tuned stereo system bi-amplified so you have an unparalleled sound experience like you're in the recording studio with the musicians. Incorporating luxury materials such as real wood veneer and tactile switches and knobs, the Klipsch Heritage Wireless series of powered audio systems blends the classic design legacy of Paul W. Klipsch with the latest technologies available today.
- Legendary Klipsch sound - detailed and dynamic
- Mid-century modern design, real wood veneer, and tactile switches and knobs
- Fitting almost anywhere, providing concert-quality sound to any room in your home
- Frequency Response: 56 Hz - 20,000 KHz
- Total Output Power: 60W
- Wired Connection: Auxiliary 3.5mm jack
- Wireless Connection: Bluetooth® 4.0
The One II tabletop stereo system is small and versatile. At just over a foot wide, just over 6" tall, and a depth of just over 5", this 2.1 professionally-tuned stereo system offers crystal clear acoustic performance. Featuring Bluetooth® 4.0 Wireless technology for mobile devices and a 3.5 mm analog input for any other audio source, you can rock out literally anywhere in your home.
Which speaker is best for you?
- Portable Outdoor Speakers: Portable outdoor speakers are durable, ready to take on the elements, and rechargeable for hours of wireless play time. These on-the-go Bluetooth® speakers range in water-resistance (IPX8 being the highest level of water protection) and dust proof ratings from zero (no protection) to six (dustproof). Outdoor speakers are great for outdoor events such as camping, beaches, boating and other on-the-go activities.
- Smart speakers: Voice assistant smart speakers can be controlled using voice prompts which enables the device to be completely hands-free. Most voice assistant smart speakers allow you to pause, play, stop, skip songs, answer phone calls and more.
- Bluetooth® vs Wi-Fi speaker: The difference between Wi-Fi speakers and Bluetooth® speakers are how you connect to them. Wi-Fi speakers connect to your home Wi-Fi network and usually require an outlet and AC power adapter. Bluetooth® speakers are paired directly with a device like a phone or a laptop.
- Frequency Response (Hz):
- 56 - 20,000
- Total Power Output (W):
- Wired Connection:
- Auxiliary 3.5mm Jack
- Bluetooth Type:
- Height (mm):
- Width (mm):
- Depth (mm):
- Weight (g):