JBL Link Music - Compact Bluetooth® Smart Speaker - Grey
- Frequency Response: 60 Hz - 20,000 KHz
- Total Output Power: 20W
- Wireless Connection: Bluetooth® 4.2, WiFi 802.11b/g/n/ac
- Integrated Microphone: Yes
- Compatible with Google Assistant
- Dimensions: 112mm x 134mm
You May Also Like
Immerse yourself in music. From your kitchen to your livingroom. No matter where you set it up, JBL Link Music delivers JBL 360-Degree Pro Sound. Use your voice to ask for your favorite songs and enjoy music streaming with the Google Assistant. Keep the music flowing without interruptions or delays by streaming over your Wi-Fi network. Listen to the most popular music services with built-in AirPlay 2 and Chromecast. JBL Link Music complements your home with vibrant sound.
- JBL 360-Degree Pro Sound: Enjoy crystal clear trebles, sharp mids and wall-to-wall bass throughout your home
- AirPlay 2 and Chromecast built-in: Stream all your favorite music stations, audiobooks and podcasts with AirPlay 2 and Chromecast
- Play and control your music with your voice: Use your voice to ask for your favorite songs and enjoy music streaming with the Google Assistant
- Simple setup with the Google Home App: With the free Google Home App for iOS and Android you can easily set up and manage the JBL Link Music
- Substance and style: A sturdy speaker, JBL Link Music also has style to go with its substance
- Bluetooth version: 4.2
Which speaker is best for you?
- Portable Outdoor Speakers: Portable outdoor speakers are durable, ready to take on the elements, and rechargeable for hours of wireless play time. These on-the-go Bluetooth® speakers range in water-resistance (IPX8 being the highest level of water protection) and dust proof ratings from zero (no protection) to six (dustproof). Outdoor speakers are great for outdoor events such as camping, beaches, boating and other on-the-go activities.
- Smart speakers: Voice assistant smart speakers can be controlled using voice prompts which enables the device to be completely hands-free. Most voice assistant smart speakers allow you to pause, play, stop, skip songs, answer phone calls and more.
- Bluetooth® vs Wi-Fi speaker: The difference between Wi-Fi speakers and Bluetooth® speakers are how you connect to them. Wi-Fi speakers connect to your home Wi-Fi network and usually require an outlet and AC power adapter. Bluetooth® speakers are paired directly with a device like a phone or a laptop.
- Frequency Response (Hz):
- 60 - 20,000
- Total Power Output (W):
- Wi-Fi Type:
- Bluetooth Type:
- Integrated Microphone:
- Height (mm):
- Width (mm):
- Weight (g):