We're sorry, this item is no longer available.
JBL Flip 5 Portable Bluetooth® Speaker - Blue
Take your tunes on the go with the powerful JBL Flip 5 Bluetooth® Speaker. Our lightweight Portable speaker goes anywhere. Bad weather? Not to worry. With its waterproof design, you can rock out to our signature sound rain or shine. Move more. Pair two JBL PartyBoost-compatible speakers together for stereo sound or link multiple JBL PartyBoost-compatible speakers to create a bigger party. Enjoy more than 12 hours of play time for your favorite music. Stand it vertical or horizontal and be bold. Feel your music! Flip 5's all new racetrack-shaped driver delivers high output. Enjoy booming bass in a compact package.
- Frequency Response: 65 Hz - 20,000 KHz
- Total Output Power: 20W
- Wireless Connection: Bluetooth® 4.2
- Battery: Rechargeable (USB Type-C™)
- Battery Life: Up to 12 hours
- Cables Included: 1 x USB Type-C™
- Water Resistant: Yes, IPX7
Make a splash with IPX7 waterproof design
Bring your speakers anywhere. Pool party? Perfect. Sudden cloudburst? Covered. Bash on the beach? Flip 5 is IPX7 waterproof up to three-feet deep for fearless outdoor entertainment.
Tough as it sounds
Slip this little gem onto your wrist and get grooving. Its durable fabric material and rugged rubber housing keep the Flip 5 safe while you let loose in the great outdoors.
What’s in the Box:
- JBL Flip 5
- Type-C™ USB cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Safety Sheet
Which speaker is best for you?
- Portable Outdoor Speakers: Portable outdoor speakers are durable, ready to take on the elements, and rechargeable for hours of wireless play time. These on-the-go Bluetooth® speakers range in water-resistance (IPX8 being the highest level of water protection) and dust proof ratings from zero (no protection) to six (dustproof). Outdoor speakers are great for outdoor events such as camping, beaches, boating and other on-the-go activities.
- Smart speakers: Voice assistant smart speakers can be controlled using voice prompts which enables the device to be completely hands-free. Most voice assistant smart speakers allow you to pause, play, stop, skip songs, answer phone calls and more.
- Bluetooth® vs Wi-Fi speaker: The difference between Wi-Fi speakers and Bluetooth® speakers are how you connect to them. Wi-Fi speakers connect to your home Wi-Fi network and usually require an outlet and AC power adapter. Bluetooth® speakers are paired directly with a device like a phone or a laptop.
- Frequency Response (Hz):
- 65 - 20,000
- Total Power Output (W):
- Bluetooth Type:
- Battery Type:
- Approximate Battery Life (In-Use) (Hours):
- Weatherproof Rating:
- Height (mm):
- Width (mm):
- Depth (mm):
- Weight (g):