JBL Boombox 2 Portable Bluetooth® Speaker - Black
In Stock Online
- The loudest JBL boombox ever
- Monstrous bass you can feel
- Keep the party going with 24 hours of playtime
- Make a splash with IPX7 waterproof design
- Strong, bold design
- Crank up the fun with PartyBoost
You May Also Like
Own the party. From backyard barbecues to weekend road trips, JBL Boombox 2 brings it with monstrous bass, bold design and an incredible 24 hours of play time. IPX7 waterproof and portable, this powerful speaker pumps out massive sound all day and all night. Plus, you can connect other JBL PartyBoost-compatible speakers to turn the party up. JBL Boombox 2 keeps your friends dancing and its built-in powerbank keeps your devices charged. So you can groove from dusk till dawn and keep going strong!
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 20 KHz
- Total Output Power: 2x40 W RMS (AC mode) 2x30W RMS (battery mode)
- Wired Connection: Auxiliary 3.5mm jack
- Wireless Connection: Bluetooth® 5.1
- Battery: Rechargeable
- Battery Life: Up to 24 hours
- Water Resistant: Yes, IPX7
What’s in the box
- JBL Boombox 2 Portable Bluetooth® Speaker
- 1 x JBL branded power adaptor
- 1 x Quick start guide
- 1 x Safety sheet
- 1 x Warranty card
Which speaker is best for you?
- Portable Outdoor Speakers: Portable outdoor speakers are durable, ready to take on the elements, and rechargeable for hours of wireless play time. These on-the-go Bluetooth® speakers range in water-resistance (IPX8 being the highest level of water protection) and dust proof ratings from zero (no protection) to six (dustproof). Outdoor speakers are great for outdoor events such as camping, beaches, boating and other on-the-go activities.
- Smart speakers: Voice assistant smart speakers can be controlled using voice prompts which enables the device to be completely hands-free. Most voice assistant smart speakers allow you to pause, play, stop, skip songs, answer phone calls and more.
- Bluetooth® vs Wi-Fi speaker: The difference between Wi-Fi speakers and Bluetooth® speakers are how you connect to them. Wi-Fi speakers connect to your home Wi-Fi network and usually require an outlet and AC power adapter. Bluetooth® speakers are paired directly with a device like a phone or a laptop.
- Frequency Response (Hz):
- 50 Hz - 20 KHz
- Total Power Output (W):
- 2 x 40
- Wired Connection:
- Auxiliary 3.5mm Jack
- Battery Type:
- Approximate Battery Life (In-Use) (Hours):
- Weatherproof Rating:
- Height (mm):
- Width (mm):
- Depth (mm):
- Weight (g):