We're sorry, this item is no longer available.
Bose® Home Speaker 300 Wireless Smart Speaker - Triple Black
You May Also Like
The Bose Home Speaker 300 delivers room-rocking bass and 360° sound in a space-saving size. Now with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa built right in! These smart speakers can connect to Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant, but also comes with wireless capabilities. Access integrated music services, or play music from your phone or tablet. Can be controlled with voice, a tap on the top presets, or the Bose Music app.
Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant
A six-microphone array is built into this smart speaker to pick up your voice over loud music or from across the room. Other features include access to weather reports, news headlines, and more.
- Wireless Connection: Bluetooth®, 802.11ac
- Integrated Microphone: Yes
- Water Resistant: Yes
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa & Google Assistant
A wireless speaker system with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Apple AirPlay 2 compatibility to you play music from Spotify, Amazon Music, or Apple Music.
Made with premium soft-touch plastics, capacitive buttons, an anodized aluminum grille, and a light bar. Multiple users can personalize their experience their content with the Bose Music app.
What’s in the Box:
- Bose Home Speaker 300
- Power cable
Which speaker is best for you?
- Portable Outdoor Speakers: Portable outdoor speakers are durable, ready to take on the elements, and rechargeable for hours of wireless play time. These on-the-go Bluetooth® speakers range in water-resistance (IPX8 being the highest level of water protection) and dust proof ratings from zero (no protection) to six (dustproof). Outdoor speakers are great for outdoor events such as camping, beaches, boating and other on-the-go activities.
- Smart speakers: Voice assistant smart speakers can be controlled using voice prompts which enables the device to be completely hands-free. Most voice assistant smart speakers allow you to pause, play, stop, skip songs, answer phone calls and more.
- Bluetooth® vs Wi-Fi speaker: The difference between Wi-Fi speakers and Bluetooth® speakers are how you connect to them. Wi-Fi speakers connect to your home Wi-Fi network and usually require an outlet and AC power adapter. Bluetooth® speakers are paired directly with a device like a phone or a laptop.
- Wi-Fi Type:
- Integrated Microphone:
- Height (mm):
- Width (mm):
- Depth (mm):
- Weight (g):