Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Over-Ear Noise Cancelling Headphones - Black
SELECT YOUR STORE
- FREE ship to store: ships within 2-3 business days
- FREE shipping to an address: ships within 2-3 business day
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology
- 40 Hours of Battery Life
- Rapid Charge: 10 Minutes = 3 Hours
- Adjustable Sensory Bass
You May Also Like
Customize your audio experience with the Crusher Active Noise-Canceling Wireless Over-Ear Headphones from Skullcandy. Skullcandy includes three separate technologies that you can control: Active Noise Cancellation, Sensory Bass, and Personal Sound. Active Noise Cancellation actively filters out distracting ambient sounds from reaching your ears. Sensory Bass lets you adjust your bass level up or down so you can feel your music. Personal Sound is a profile that you create on the Skullcandy app. Take a real-time audio test and store your profile in the Crushers to optimize audio levels to match your preferences.
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Noise Cancelling: Yes
- Cable Type: Wireless
- Bluetooth® Version: 5.0
- Microphone: Yes
- Battery life: 40 hours
- Adjustable Headband: Yes
What’s in the Box:
- Skullcandy Crusher Headphones
- USB-C Charging Cable
- Backup AUX Cable
- Protective Travel Case
- User Guide
What headphones are best for you?
- In-Ear or True Wireless Earbuds: In-Ear or True wireless earbuds are great for working out, travel, or meetings. Earbuds create a complete seal inside your ear canal to help isolate exterior sound. These headphones are light-weight and compact for the perfect on-the-go accessory.
- On-Ear Headphones: On-ear headphones sit directly on your ear and are more compact than over-ear headphones. These headphones are great for travel, home and work. If in-ear headphones are not for you, on-ear headphones will do the trick!
- Over-Ear Headphones: Over-ear headphones are great for long-term listening such as gaming, working, home and travel. These headphones sit around your ears, so you don’t have to worry about your ears getting sore. Because over-ear headphones have the largest drivers, they can usually provide the best quality of sound.
- Noise Suppression:
- Noise Cancelling
- Frequency Response (Hz):
- 20 - 20,000
- Bluetooth Type:
- Integrated Microphone:
- Integrated On-ear
- Charging Port:
- Approximate Battery Life (In-Use) (Hours):
- What activities are you doing while using them?:
- Home, Travelling, Work
- How often are you using them?:
- All Day, Every Day