BuddyPhones Wave Wireless Bluetooth® Headphones - Bee Yellow
From The Manufacturer
The BuddyPhones Wave headphones will be your child’s new favorite device with features such as wireless long lasting battery and kid proof foldable design. These Bluetooth® headphones have a wireless distance of up to 30ft and volume limiting sound control to protect little ears. The safety first design has incorporated the safest materials, design elements and components available for parents peace of mind. Exclusive BuddyCables feature a built in audio splitter that allows up to four cables to connect to the same device! That’s right, no more back seat arguments over sharing with these BuddyPhones Wave headphones.
- Audio Drivers: 40mm
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20 Hz
- Cable Type: Wireless
- Cable length: 0.8m (2.6’)
- Microphone: Yes
- Charging port: USB, Micro-USB, Lightning
- Battery life: 20 hours
- Foldable & Adjustable Headband: Yes
What headphones are best for you?
- In-Ear or True Wireless Earbuds: In-Ear or True wireless earbuds are great for working out, travel, or meetings. Earbuds create a complete seal inside your ear canal to help isolate exterior sound. These headphones are light-weight and compact for the perfect on-the-go accessory.
- On-Ear Headphones: On-ear headphones sit directly on your ear and are more compact than over-ear headphones. These headphones are great for travel, home and work. If in-ear headphones are not for you, on-ear headphones will do the trick!
- Over-Ear Headphones: Over-ear headphones are great for long-term listening such as gaming, working, home and travel. These headphones sit around your ears, so you don’t have to worry about your ears getting sore. Because over-ear headphones have the largest drivers, they can usually provide the best quality of sound.
- Audio Drivers:
- Frequency Response (Hz):
- 20 - 20,000
- Cable Length:
- 0.8m (2.6')
- Bluetooth Range:
- 9m (30’)
- Integrated Microphone:
- Approximate Battery Life (In-Use) (Hours):
- Weatherproof Rating:
- What activities are you doing while using them?:
- Home, Travelling
- How often are you using them?:
- All Day, Every Day