We're sorry, this item is no longer available.
Aftershokz Trekz Air Wireless Open Ear Headphones - Forest Green
You May Also Like
The Aftershokz Trekz Air headphones are a new revolutionary breed of headphones, designed with bone conduction technology that keeps your ears completely free. Titanium materials have been integrated to keep these Trekz Air wireless headphones light while maintaining high quality sound. Aftershokz has specifically created these headphones to keep up with the aspiring athletes demands, and environments to ensure durability in the toughest situations. Bone conduction technology delivers music through your cheekbones, ensuring ears remain completely open to hear ambient sounds.
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Bluetooth® Version: 4.2
- Microphone: Yes
- Charging port: USB
- Battery life:6 hours
- Foldable Headband: Yes
What headphones are best for you?
- In-Ear or True Wireless Earbuds: In-Ear or True wireless earbuds are great for working out, travel, or meetings. Earbuds create a complete seal inside your ear canal to help isolate exterior sound. These headphones are light-weight and compact for the perfect on-the-go accessory.
- On-Ear Headphones: On-ear headphones sit directly on your ear and are more compact than over-ear headphones. These headphones are great for travel, home and work. If in-ear headphones are not for you, on-ear headphones will do the trick!
- Over-Ear Headphones: Over-ear headphones are great for long-term listening such as gaming, working, home and travel. These headphones sit around your ears, so you don’t have to worry about your ears getting sore. Because over-ear headphones have the largest drivers, they can usually provide the best quality of sound.
- Frequency Response (Hz):
- 20 - 20,000
- Bluetooth Type:
- Bluetooth Range:
- 10m (30')
- Integrated Microphone:
- Voice Prompts
- Charging Port:
- Approximate Standby Time (Days):
- Approximate Music Playback Time (Hours):
- Weatherproof Rating:
- What activities are you doing while using them?:
- Gym, Fitness, Work, Travelling
- How often are you using them?:
- 8 - 20 hours per week