Aftershokz Aeropex Open Ear Waterproof Bluetooth® Headphones - Lunar Grey
In Stock Online
You May Also Like
Be open to the world around you with the Aftershokz Aeropex Open Ear Waterproof Bluetooth® Headphones. Bone conduction technology allows for both high-quality sound and situational awareness to deliver a hearing experience like no other. Patented bone conduction technology allows for total awareness and comfort while you listen. Re-engineered technology delivers the widest dynamic stereo sound that bone conduction can offer. With 8 hours of battery life, enjoy music, calls, audiobooks, and podcasts all day long. IP67 rating makes these fully sweat and waterproof.
*Not recommended for lap swimming*
- Bone conduction technology
- Moisture detection alert
- Frequency Response: 20 – 20,000 Hz
- Cable Type: Wireless
- Bluetooth® Version: 5.0
- Microphone: Yes
- Water resistant: Yes, IP67
- Battery life: 8 hours
What’s in the Box:
- Aftershokz Aeropex Open Ear Headphones
- Silicone Carrying Case
- Magnetic Charging Cables (2)
What headphones are best for you?
- In-Ear or True Wireless Earbuds: In-Ear or True wireless earbuds are great for working out, travel, or meetings. Earbuds create a complete seal inside your ear canal to help isolate exterior sound. These headphones are light-weight and compact for the perfect on-the-go accessory.
- On-Ear Headphones: On-ear headphones sit directly on your ear and are more compact than over-ear headphones. These headphones are great for travel, home and work. If in-ear headphones are not for you, on-ear headphones will do the trick!
- Over-Ear Headphones: Over-ear headphones are great for long-term listening such as gaming, working, home and travel. These headphones sit around your ears, so you don’t have to worry about your ears getting sore. Because over-ear headphones have the largest drivers, they can usually provide the best quality of sound.
- Sports, Earbuds
- Frequency Response (Hz):
- 20 - 20,000
- Bluetooth Type:
- Bluetooth Range:
- 10m (33')
- Integrated Microphone:
- Approximate Battery Life (In-Use) (Hours):
- Weatherproof Rating:
- What activities are you doing while using them?:
- Gym, Fitness
- How often are you using them?:
- Up to 8 hours per week, 8 - 20 hours per week