Pioneer SE-CH3T Hi-Res Audio In-Ear Wired Earbuds - Black
In Stock Online
You May Also Like
How can the Pioneer SE-CH3T Hi-Res Audio In-Ear Wired Earbuds be so sleek and slender, yet serve such pure, powerful sound? The answer lies in graphene-coated micro-drivers, strong but powerful magnets, and precision-cut aluminum body. With decades of audio engineering know-how and the best materials behind the design, bass is deep, fast, and punchy, while maintaining detail & clarity in high frequencies. Enjoy hi-res music to the fullest from your smartphone or digital audio player. So light you can wear them for hours, the Pioneer SE-CH3T’s are the minimalist’s choice for maximum sound.
- Audio Drivers: 5.5mm
- Frequency Response: 8 - 40,000 Hz
- Cable Type: Round
- Cable length: 1.2m (4’)
- Microphone: Yes
- Wired Controls: Yes
What’s in the Box:
- Pioneer SE-CH3T Wired Earbuds
- S/M/L silicon earphone tips
What headphones are best for you?
- In-Ear or True Wireless Earbuds: In-Ear or True wireless earbuds are great for working out, travel, or meetings. Earbuds create a complete seal inside your ear canal to help isolate exterior sound. These headphones are light-weight and compact for the perfect on-the-go accessory.
- On-Ear Headphones: On-ear headphones sit directly on your ear and are more compact than over-ear headphones. These headphones are great for travel, home and work. If in-ear headphones are not for you, on-ear headphones will do the trick!
- Over-Ear Headphones: Over-ear headphones are great for long-term listening such as gaming, working, home and travel. These headphones sit around your ears, so you don’t have to worry about your ears getting sore. Because over-ear headphones have the largest drivers, they can usually provide the best quality of sound.
- Cable Type:
- Integrated Microphone:
- What activities are you doing while using them?:
- Gym, Fitness, Travelling
- How often are you using them?:
- 8 - 20 hours per week