BuddyPhones School+ On-ear Wired Kids Headphones with Mic - Pink
In Stock Online
- Audio Drivers: 30mm
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Cable Type: Round
- Cable length: 1.4m (4.5’)
- Microphone: Yes
- Wired Controls: Yes
- Adjustable Headband: Yes
You May Also Like
BuddyPhones School+ is the easy choice for parents whose children use headphones in educational settings. Volume-limiting circuitry caps loudness at the World Health Organization’s recommended 85dB safe level while a high-quality beam mic picks up the child’s voice clearly and minimizes distracting background noise. The headband pad and ear cushions were chosen for extreme comfort and can be worn for extended periods with ease.
- Safe Audio, volume limiting headphones tuned towards the spoken vocal range.
- Foldable, with 1.4m long cable and built-in BuddyJack for sharing.
- High performance beam-mic with control button.
- High tech Hypo-allergenic ear cushions with anti sweat wicking fabric.
What’s in the Box:
- BuddyPhones School Headphones
- Detachable BuddyCable for Sharing
- High-performance Beam Mic
- Soft Travel Bag
- Decorative Stickers x 4
- DIY Coloring Stickers
- Custom Name Tags and Spare 3.5mm Jack Cable
Headphone Return Policy: No refunds or exchanges allowed on open products.
What headphones are best for you?
- In-Ear or True Wireless Earbuds: In-Ear or True wireless earbuds are great for working out, travel, or meetings. Earbuds create a complete seal inside your ear canal to help isolate exterior sound. These headphones are light-weight and compact for the perfect on-the-go accessory.
- On-Ear Headphones: On-ear headphones sit directly on your ear and are more compact than over-ear headphones. These headphones are great for travel, home and work. If in-ear headphones are not for you, on-ear headphones will do the trick!
- Over-Ear Headphones: Over-ear headphones are great for long-term listening such as gaming, working, home and travel. These headphones sit around your ears, so you don’t have to worry about your ears getting sore. Because over-ear headphones have the largest drivers, they can usually provide the best quality of sound.
- Audio Drivers:
- Frequency Response (Hz):
- 20 - 20,000
- Cable Type:
- Cable Length:
- 1.4m (4.5')
- What activities are you doing while using them?:
- Home, Travelling
- How often are you using them?:
- All Day, Every Day