Veho STIX True Wireless Bluetooth® In-Ear Earbuds - White
SELECT YOUR STORE
- FREE ship to store: ships within 2-3 business days
- FREE shipping to an address: ships within 2-3 business day
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Cable Type: Wireless
- Bluetooth® Version: 5.0
- Microphone: Yes
- On-ear controls: Yes
- Water-resistant: Yes, IPX5
- Charging port: USB
- Battery life: 4 hours of talk time, 4 hours of music time, 100 hours of standby time
You May Also Like
The Veho STIX true wireless Bluetooth earphones feature water resistant body, twin microphones, and smart touch control. Thanks to the rechargeable docking case, STIX have extended battery life which allows multiple charges to extend the play time of your STIX up to 20 hours. Enjoy the high quality sound of your music while looking stylish!
- True Wireless using Bluetooth V5 technology which can operate from up to 10m away from connected device
- Rechargeable docking case for multiple charges of your STIX to extend the play time of up to 20 hours
- Built-in Smart Touch to control your music and calls featuring dual microphones
- Water resistant body ideal for sports and outdoors
- Auto pair function
- Chip: Airoha1536U
Headphone Return Policy: No refunds or exchanges allowed on open products.
Which headphones are best for you?
- In-Ear or True Wireless Earbuds: In-Ear or True wireless earbuds are great for working out, travel, or meetings. Earbuds create a complete seal inside your ear canal to help isolate exterior sound. These headphones are light-weight and compact for the perfect on-the-go accessory.
- On-Ear Headphones: On-ear headphones sit directly on your ear and are more compact than over-ear headphones. These headphones are great for travel, home and work. If in-ear headphones are not for you, on-ear headphones will do the trick!
- Over-Ear Headphones: Over-ear headphones are great for long-term listening such as gaming, working, home and travel. These headphones sit around your ears, so you don’t have to worry about your ears getting sore. Because over-ear headphones have the largest drivers, they can usually provide the best quality of sound.
- Frequency Response (Hz):
- 20 - 20,000
- Bluetooth Type:
- Integrated Microphone:
- Integrated On-ear
- Charging Port:
- Approximate Battery Life (In-Use) (Hours):
- Approximate Standby Time (Hours):
- Approximate Music Playback Time (Hours):
- Weatherproof Rating:
- What activities are you doing while using them?:
- Gym, Fitness, Travelling
- How often are you using them?:
- Up to 8 hours per week