Skullcandy Jib True Wireless In-Ear Earbuds - Black
- 22 Hours Total Battery
- IPX4 Sweat and Water Resistant
- Use Either Bud Solo
- Dual Microphones
- Noise-Isolating Fit
- Call, Track and Volume Control
You May Also Like
Skullcandy Jib True wireless is exactly that: Truly, completely, absolutely free from the hassle of wires. So go ahead: Start listening and living without anything holding you back. Maybe you’re the kind of person who likes to keep things simple. Well, friend, you’re the reason we made Jib True. They’re perfectly straightforward with just the features you need and nothing that you don’t. Yep, that’s right. Between those two little earbuds and the charging case, you have enough battery life for 22 hours of music, movies and podcasts. Better make a longer playlist.
- Audio Drivers: 6mm
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20 kHz
- Noise Isolation: Yes
- Bluetooth®: Yes
- Microphone: Yes
- Battery life: 22 hours
What’s in the Box:
- Jib™ True Wireless Earbuds
- Charging Case
- Ear Gels (S, M, L)
- Micro-USB Charging Cable
- User Guide
What headphones are best for you?
- In-Ear or True Wireless Earbuds: In-Ear or True wireless earbuds are great for working out, travel, or meetings. Earbuds create a complete seal inside your ear canal to help isolate exterior sound. These headphones are light-weight and compact for the perfect on-the-go accessory.
- On-Ear Headphones: On-ear headphones sit directly on your ear and are more compact than over-ear headphones. These headphones are great for travel, home and work. If in-ear headphones are not for you, on-ear headphones will do the trick!
- Over-Ear Headphones: Over-ear headphones are great for long-term listening such as gaming, working, home and travel. These headphones sit around your ears, so you don’t have to worry about your ears getting sore. Because over-ear headphones have the largest drivers, they can usually provide the best quality of sound.
Headphone Return Policy: No refunds or exchanges allowed on open products.
- Audio Drivers:
- Noise Suppression:
- Noise Isolating
- Frequency Response (Hz):
- 20 - 20,000
- Integrated Microphone:
- Approximate Battery Life (In-Use) (Hours):
- Weatherproof Rating:
- What activities are you doing while using them?:
- Gym, Fitness, Work, Travelling, Home
- How often are you using them?:
- 8 - 20 hours per week