JBL Endurance Peak II Waterproof True Wireless In-Ear - Blue
- JBL Pure Bass Sound: Get enough bass to give your whole body a boost and get that extra push right when you need it the most
- 30 Hours of Playback (6 hours in buds/24 hours in case): With a battery that lasts as long as you can, you’ve always got the extra inspiration
- Powerhook™ Design for Ergonomic Fit and easy control: The bendable wire on the ear hook lets you adjust the headphone to your size and comfort level
- Dual Connect: You can take calls, adjust volume, or use your voice assistant on either ear, so you can stay flexible and never mess with your momentum
- Hands-Free Stereo Calls & Voice Assistant Access: Stay in control of your playback without ever interrupting the flow of your workout
- IPX7 Sweatproof and Waterproof: Whether it’s rain or pure, honest sweat, no worries for the Peak II
You May Also Like
A serious workout deserves serious gear. JBL Endurance Peak II true wireless headphones deliver JBL Pure Bass sound to fuel your workout, while providing comfort and connectivity to keep you going strong. Get next-level motivation with 30 hours of combined battery life, starting from the moment you wear them, thanks to the Powerhook™. Intuitive touch controls allow you to take hands-free calls and access your voice assistant, while dual connect ensures you’ll always be in control as the earbuds work independently. Their ergonomic fit and sweatproof/waterproof design let you exercise longer and harder, wherever your workout takes you.
- Audio Drivers: 10mm
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 kHz
- Bluetooth® Version: 5.0
- Microphone: Yes
- Water-resistant: Yes
- Charging port: USB-C™
- Battery life: 6 hours of music time, 30 hours with case
What’s in the Box:
- JBL Endurance Peak II Sport Earbuds
- 3 x Sizes of ear tips
- 1 x Enhancer
- Charging Cable Type-C™
- 1 x Charging Case
Headphone Return Policy: No refunds or exchanges allowed on open products.
What headphones are best for you?
- In-Ear or True Wireless Earbuds: In-Ear or True wireless earbuds are great for working out, travel, or meetings. Earbuds create a complete seal inside your ear canal to help isolate exterior sound. These headphones are light-weight and compact for the perfect on-the-go accessory.
- On-Ear Headphones: On-ear headphones sit directly on your ear and are more compact than over-ear headphones. These headphones are great for travel, home and work. If in-ear headphones are not for you, on-ear headphones will do the trick!
- Over-Ear Headphones: Over-ear headphones are great for long-term listening such as gaming, working, home and travel. These headphones sit around your ears, so you don’t have to worry about your ears getting sore. Because over-ear headphones have the largest drivers, they can usually provide the best quality of sound.
- Earbuds, Sports
- Audio Drivers:
- Frequency Response (Hz):
- 20 - 20,000
- Bluetooth Type:
- Integrated Microphone:
- Charging Port:
- Approximate Battery Life (In-Use) (Hours):
- Up to 30
- Securement Type:
- What activities are you doing while using them?:
- Gym, Fitness
- How often are you using them?:
- 8 - 20 hours per week