Jabra Elite 3 True Wireless In-Ear Earbuds with Case - Grey
- Audio Drivers: 6mm
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20 kHz
- Noise Isolation: Yes
- Bluetooth® Version: 5.2
- Microphone: Yes
- Water-resistant: Yes, IP55
- Charging port: USB-C
- Battery life: 7 hours of music time, 28 hours with case
You May Also Like
The Jabra Elite 3 Bluetooth® earbuds that are brilliantly engineered to breathe new life into your music. Jabra Elite 3 are perfect wireless earbuds for those who want powerful, customizable sound and crystal-clear calls on the go. These wireless earphones by Jabra feature noise-isolating design, HearThrough mode, and the option to use either ear bud, the sound you want is always at your fingertips. These ear buds deliver hours of listening time with up to 28 hours of battery life. Because best buds shouldn’t bail.
- Powerful bass and customizable sound. For life on the go.
- Noise-isolating design & HearThrough
- Use either earbud with mono mode
- Designed for a secure comfortable fit
- In-ear truly wireless earbuds
- Clearly better calls. With 4-mic call technology.
What’s in the Box:
- Jabra Elite 3 True Wireless In-Ear Earbuds
- Charging case
- USB-C to USB-A cable
- Warranty and warning leaflets
Headphone Return Policy: No refunds or exchanges allowed on open products.
Which headphones are best for you?
- In-Ear or True Wireless Earbuds: In-Ear or True wireless earbuds are great for working out, travel, or meetings. Earbuds create a complete seal inside your ear canal to help isolate exterior sound. These headphones are light-weight and compact for the perfect on-the-go accessory.
- On-Ear Headphones: On-ear headphones sit directly on your ear and are more compact than over-ear headphones. These headphones are great for travel, home and work. If in-ear headphones are not for you, on-ear headphones will do the trick!
- Over-Ear Headphones: Over-ear headphones are great for long-term listening such as gaming, working, home and travel. These headphones sit around your ears, so you don’t have to worry about your ears getting sore. Because over-ear headphones have the largest drivers, they can usually provide the best quality of sound.
- Audio Drivers:
- Noise Suppression:
- Noise Isolating
- Bluetooth Type:
- Integrated Microphone:
- Voice Prompts
- Charging Port:
- Approximate Battery Life (In-Use) (Hours):
- 7 - 28
- Weatherproof Rating:
- What activities are you doing while using them?:
- Gym, Fitness, Work, Travelling
- How often are you using them?:
- 8 - 20 hours per week