Happy Plugs Air 1 Plus In-Ear True Wireless Headphones - Black
In Stock Online
- Premium quality audio
- Wind noise reduction
- 40 hours of Battery
- 14 touch commands
- Dual microphones
You May Also Like
All new, all upgraded. The new Happy Plugs Air 1 Plus features two style options, Earbud and In-Ear, so you can enjoy not just great sound quality at an affordable price, but maximum comfort and wear based on your personal fit preferences. We also upgraded the battery life to 40 hours and improved the sound experience with aptX™-codecs to ensure pure and clear wireless sound on all iOS and Android devices for the best music experience.
- Audio Drivers: 12mm
- Frequency Response: 20 – 20,000 Hz
- Bluetooth® Version: 5.0
- Microphone: Yes
- Charging port: USB-C™
- Battery life: 40 hours
What’s in the Box:
- 2 x AIR 1 PLUS Headphones
- Charge & Storage Case
- 2 x Silicone Sleeves
- USB-C™ Charging Cable
- Manual & Warranty Information
What headphones are best for you?
- In-Ear or True Wireless Earbuds: In-Ear or True wireless earbuds are great for working out, travel, or meetings. Earbuds create a complete seal inside your ear canal to help isolate exterior sound. These headphones are light-weight and compact for the perfect on-the-go accessory.
- On-Ear Headphones: On-ear headphones sit directly on your ear and are more compact than over-ear headphones. These headphones are great for travel, home and work. If in-ear headphones are not for you, on-ear headphones will do the trick!
- Over-Ear Headphones: Over-ear headphones are great for long-term listening such as gaming, working, home and travel. These headphones sit around your ears, so you don’t have to worry about your ears getting sore. Because over-ear headphones have the largest drivers, they can usually provide the best quality of sound.
Headphone Return Policy: No refunds or exchanges allowed on open products.
- Audio Drivers:
- Frequency Response (Hz):
- 20 - 20,000
- Bluetooth Type:
- Integrated Microphone:
- Charging Port:
- Approximate Battery Life (In-Use) (Hours):
- What activities are you doing while using them?:
- Gym, Fitness, Work, Travelling, Home
- How often are you using them?:
- 8 - 20 hours per week