Happy Plugs Air 1 ANC In-Ear Noise Cancelling Earbuds - White
In Stock Online
- Active noise cancellation. The best of both worlds, Hybrid ANC combines feedforward and feedback ANC (≥30DB, Peak 35db).
- 30 Hours battery. Up to 30 hours of talk and music time. 5 hours of battery in a single charge.
- Transparency Mod for hearing what’s happening around you.
- Double ANC microphones that counter external sound with anti-noise cancelling.
You May Also Like
Headphones on - World off. The crown jewel of our true wireless family, Happy Plugs Air 1 ANC - Designed with music lovers, travelers and digital nomads in mind. Enjoy the silence in any environment with these Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) earphones. Have the choice between fast charging USB-C or wireless charging for even more wireless freedom. Just place the charging case on the charger. No wires, no worries. Amplify the sounds of your ambient environment and enables you to hear what is going on around. You should never have to worry about battery life. The Air 1 ANC provides 5.5 hours (7h without ANC) of battery in a single charge and a total 30 hours (38 hours without ANC) with the charging case.
- Audio Drivers: 10mm
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20 KHz
- Noise Cancelling: Yes
- Bluetooth® Version: 5.0
- Microphone: Yes
- Charging port: USB-C™
- Battery life: 30 hours
What’s in the Box:
- 2 x AIR 1 ANC Headphones
- Charge & Storage Case
- 6 Sizes of Silicone Ear-Tips
- USB-C Charging Cable
- Manual & Warranty Information
What headphones are best for you?
- In-Ear or True Wireless Earbuds: In-Ear or True wireless earbuds are great for working out, travel, or meetings. Earbuds create a complete seal inside your ear canal to help isolate exterior sound. These headphones are light-weight and compact for the perfect on-the-go accessory.
- On-Ear Headphones: On-ear headphones sit directly on your ear and are more compact than over-ear headphones. These headphones are great for travel, home and work. If in-ear headphones are not for you, on-ear headphones will do the trick!
- Over-Ear Headphones: Over-ear headphones are great for long-term listening such as gaming, working, home and travel. These headphones sit around your ears, so you don’t have to worry about your ears getting sore. Because over-ear headphones have the largest drivers, they can usually provide the best quality of sound.
Headphone Return Policy: No refunds or exchanges allowed on open products.
- Audio Drivers:
- Noise Suppression:
- Noise Cancelling
- Ambient Sound:
- Frequency Response (Hz):
- 20 - 20,000
- Bluetooth Type:
- Integrated Microphone:
- Approximate Battery Life (In-Use) (Hours):
- Approximate Standby Time (Hours):
- What activities are you doing while using them?:
- Home, Travelling, Work
- How often are you using them?:
- 8 - 20 hours per week, All Day, Every Day