Veho ZB-6 On-Ear Wireless Bluetooth® Headphones - Smart Assistant Compatible - White
From The Manufacturer
Enjoy up to 24 hours of uninterrupted wireless music with the Veho ZB-6 on-ear wireless Bluetooth® headphones now Siri & Google Assistant Compatible. The Veho ZB-6's feature low energy 4.1 Bluetooth® connectivity, ideal for connecting wirelessly to iPhones, Android Smartphones or other Bluetooth® devices such as, PC's, tablets and MP3 players.
- Audio Drivers: 40mm
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Noise Isolation: Yes
- Bluetooth® Version: 4.1
- Microphone: Yes
- Charging port: Micro-USB
- Battery life: 10 talk time, 24 music time, 250 standby time
- Foldable & Adjustable Headband: Yes
- Siri & Google Assistant Compatible
40mm Acoustic Drivers
The 40mm acoustic drivers deliver a premium audio quality, with well-balanced mids and high fidelity treble, producing an enhanced listening experience. The Veho ZB-6's also feature noise isolating technology, which means they're are ideal for commuting, watching movies, the gym or for general everyday use.
Voice Calls and Control
Take voice calls and control your music's track selection or volume thanks to the built-in microphone and remote control on the ear-cups. The Veho ZB-6's also support voice commands for Siri and Google Now.
The built in 3.5mm auxiliary port make the ZB-6 headphones compatible with any standard AUX connections and will enable the ZB-6 to work as standard headphones when out of battery. The folding design makes them easy to store in your bag and allow you to take them anywhere you want.
What’s in the Box:
- Veho ZB-6 Bluetooth® headphones
- Auxiliary cable with 3.5mm jack 1.2m (3.9’)
- Micro USB to USB-A charging cable
- User manual
What headphones are best for you?
- In-Ear or True Wireless Earbuds: In-Ear or True wireless earbuds are great for working out, travel, or meetings. Earbuds create a complete seal inside your ear canal to help isolate exterior sound. These headphones are light-weight and compact for the perfect on-the-go accessory.
- On-Ear Headphones: On-ear headphones sit directly on your ear and are more compact than over-ear headphones. These headphones are great for travel, home and work. If in-ear headphones are not for you, on-ear headphones will do the trick!
- Over-Ear Headphones: Over-ear headphones are great for long-term listening such as gaming, working, home and travel. These headphones sit around your ears, so you don’t have to worry about your ears getting sore. Because over-ear headphones have the largest drivers, they can usually provide the best quality of sound.
- Audio Drivers:
- Noise Suppression:
- Noise Isolating
- Frequency Response (Hz):
- 20 - 20,000
- Bluetooth Type:
- Bluetooth Range:
- 10m (32')
- Integrated Microphone:
- Integrated On-ear
- Charging Port:
- Approximate Battery Life (In-Use) (Hours):
- Approximate Talk Time (Hours):
- Approximate Standby Time (Hours):
- Approximate Music Playback Time (Hours):
- What activities are you doing while using them?:
- Home, Travelling, Work
- How often are you using them?:
- Up to 8 hours per week, 8 - 20 hours per week, All Day, Every Day