Skullcandy Cassette On-Ear Bluetooth® Headphones - Blue
SELECT YOUR STORE
- FREE ship to store: ships within 2-3 business days
- FREE shipping to an address: ships within 2-3 business day
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology
- Up to 22 Hours of Battery + Rapid Charge
- Durable Metal Headband
- Plush On-Ear Cushions
- Collapsible Design
- Microphone, Call, Track and Volume Control
You May Also Like
Inspired by classic designs from the ‘80s and ‘90s, Skullcandy Cassette Headphones feature style, comfort, durability, and sound quality far beyond its price. Stronger materials—including metal in the headband and high-quality ear cushions—ensure a long lifespan. Plush ear cushions pivot in every direction, so they comfortably pair with any set of ears. Plus, the foldable design and AUX cable make Cassette easy to pack and use anywhere. Get 22 (yes, 22) hours of playtime from a full charge. Plus, 2.5 hours with a 10-minute Rapid Charge means Cassette is always good to go.
- Audio Drivers: 40mm
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Bluetooth® Version: 5.0
- Microphone: Yes
- Battery life: 22 hours
- Foldable & Adjustable Headband: Yes
What’s in the Box:
- Skullcandy Cassette Headphones
- Backup AUX Cable
- USB Charging Cable
- User Guide
What headphones are best for you?
- In-Ear or True Wireless Earbuds: In-Ear or True wireless earbuds are great for working out, travel, or meetings. Earbuds create a complete seal inside your ear canal to help isolate exterior sound. These headphones are light-weight and compact for the perfect on-the-go accessory.
- On-Ear Headphones: On-ear headphones sit directly on your ear and are more compact than over-ear headphones. These headphones are great for travel, home and work. If in-ear headphones are not for you, on-ear headphones will do the trick!
- Over-Ear Headphones: Over-ear headphones are great for long-term listening such as gaming, working, home and travel. These headphones sit around your ears, so you don’t have to worry about your ears getting sore. Because over-ear headphones have the largest drivers, they can usually provide the best quality of sound.
- Audio Drivers:
- Frequency Response (Hz):
- 20 - 20,000
- Bluetooth Type:
- Integrated Microphone:
- Charging Port:
- Approximate Battery Life (In-Use) (Hours):
- What activities are you doing while using them?:
- Home, Travelling, Work
- How often are you using them?:
- All Day, Every Day