We're sorry, this item is no longer available.
Panasonic Premium Bluetooth® Wireless On-Ear Headphones - Black
You May Also Like
Enjoy your music anytime, wirelessly with the smart Panasonic RP-BTD10 Headphones. Equipped with Bluetooth® and NFC (Near Field Communication), all it takes is one touch from your smartphone to your headphones to connect. The headphones also support aptX, for selecting sound-quality-priority mode or reception-sensitivity-priority mode, depending on your surrounding environment. The long-lasting, rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides up to 30 hours of uninterrupted music, and the included cord keeps you listening even after the battery runs out. Frequency Response (Hz - kHz) - 18Hz-20kHz.
- Audio Drivers: 40mm
- Frequency Response: 18 - 20 kHz
- Cable Type: Wireless
- Bluetooth®: Yes
- Microphone: Yes
- Charging port: USB
- Battery life: 30 hours
- Adjustable Headband: Yes
What headphones are best for you?
- In-Ear or True Wireless Earbuds: In-Ear or True wireless earbuds are great for working out, travel, or meetings. Earbuds create a complete seal inside your ear canal to help isolate exterior sound. These headphones are light-weight and compact for the perfect on-the-go accessory.
- On-Ear Headphones: On-ear headphones sit directly on your ear and are more compact than over-ear headphones. These headphones are great for travel, home and work. If in-ear headphones are not for you, on-ear headphones will do the trick!
- Over-Ear Headphones: Over-ear headphones are great for long-term listening such as gaming, working, home and travel. These headphones sit around your ears, so you don’t have to worry about your ears getting sore. Because over-ear headphones have the largest drivers, they can usually provide the best quality of sound.
Headphone Return Policy: No refunds or exchanges allowed on open products.
- Audio Drivers:
- Frequency Response (Hz):
- 18 - 20,000
- Integrated Microphone:
- Charging Port:
- Approximate Battery Life (In-Use) (Hours):
- What activities are you doing while using them?:
- Home, Travelling, Work
- How often are you using them?:
- All Day, Every Day