Skullcandy Ink'd+ Active Wireless Sport In-Ear Earbuds - Red
- Audio Drivers: 9.2mm
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20 kHz
- Cable Type: Round
- Bluetooth® Version: 5.0
- Microphone: Yes
- Wired Controls: Yes
- Water-resistant: Yes, IPX4
- Charging port: Micro-USB
- Battery life: 15 hours of music time
You May Also Like
The Skullcandy Ink'd+ Active earbuds have premium sound for those who never slow down. From the lightweight collar to its durable design and battery life, Ink'd+ Active keeps you going from work to play and back again.
- Secure FitFin™ Ear Gels
- IPX4 Sweat and Water Resistant
- Rapid Charge (10 Minutes = 2 Hours)
- Noise-Isolating Fit
- Microphone, Call, Track, and Volume Control
- Flexsport™ Collar
What’s in the Box:
- Skullcandy Ink'd+ Active Earbuds
- Ear gels (S, M)
- Removable FitFins™(M, L)
- Micro-USB Charging Cable
- User Guide & Warranty
Headphone Return Policy: No refunds or exchanges allowed on open products.
Which headphones are best for you?
- In-Ear or True Wireless Earbuds: In-Ear or True wireless earbuds are great for working out, travel, or meetings. Earbuds create a complete seal inside your ear canal to help isolate exterior sound. These headphones are light-weight and compact for the perfect on-the-go accessory.
- On-Ear Headphones: On-ear headphones sit directly on your ear and are more compact than over-ear headphones. These headphones are great for travel, home and work. If in-ear headphones are not for you, on-ear headphones will do the trick!
- Over-Ear Headphones: Over-ear headphones are great for long-term listening such as gaming, working, home and travel. These headphones sit around your ears, so you don’t have to worry about your ears getting sore. Because over-ear headphones have the largest drivers, they can usually provide the best quality of sound.
- Earbuds, Sports
- Audio Drivers:
- Frequency Response (Hz):
- 20 - 20,000
- Cable Type:
- Bluetooth Type:
- Integrated Microphone:
- Charging Port:
- Approximate Battery Life (In-Use) (Hours):
- Weatherproof Rating:
- Securement Type:
- What activities are you doing while using them?:
- Gym, Fitness, Work
- How often are you using them?:
- 8 - 20 hours per week