Jabra Elite Active 45e In-Ear Wireless Sport Earbuds - Mint
In Stock Online
You May Also Like
Cut the cord and workout comfortably without cables getting in your way with the help of these truly wireless Jabra Elite Active 45e Sport earbuds. With a secure, cord-free design and an ip67 waterproof rating, these sport earbuds are perfect for taking with you on the road or in the gym. They even offer an advanced, personalized fitness analysis using its unique in-ear heart rate monitor. Four-microphone call technology allows you to take handsfree calls so you never miss anything important.
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Cable Type: Wireless
- Bluetooth® Version: 5.0
- Microphone: Yes
- Charging port: USB
- Battery life: 9 hours
Boost your day.
With up to 9 hours of battery on a single charge, you can power a week’s worth of workouts, keeping the music playing and the calls answered.
Voice command made simple.
Jabra Elite Active 45e connects you instantly to Alexa, Siri® or Google Assistant™. So you can get assistance with tasks, including setting appointments, finding nearby events, or having messages read to you. And with Bluetooth 5.0 you can seamlessly connect to your smartphone.
Personalize your sound.
The Jabra Sound+ app is the perfect companion to your Jabra headphones. Personalize your sound, so your music and calls experience always fit to your surroundings. Customize your settings, to improve in-app navigation on the go, get access to your most-used widgets quickly and select your preferred voice assistant*, with just the touch of a button.
What’s in the Box:
- Jabra Elite Active 45e earbuds
- USB charging cable
- Quick start guide
What headphones are best for you?
- In-Ear or True Wireless Earbuds: In-Ear or True wireless earbuds are great for working out, travel, or meetings. Earbuds create a complete seal inside your ear canal to help isolate exterior sound. These headphones are light-weight and compact for the perfect on-the-go accessory.
- On-Ear Headphones: On-ear headphones sit directly on your ear and are more compact than over-ear headphones. These headphones are great for travel, home and work. If in-ear headphones are not for you, on-ear headphones will do the trick!
- Over-Ear Headphones: Over-ear headphones are great for long-term listening such as gaming, working, home and travel. These headphones sit around your ears, so you don’t have to worry about your ears getting sore. Because over-ear headphones have the largest drivers, they can usually provide the best quality of sound.
- Earbuds, Sports
- Frequency Response (Hz):
- 20 - 20,000
- Cable Type:
- Bluetooth Type:
- Bluetooth Range:
- 10m (33’)
- Integrated Microphone:
- Charging Port:
- Approximate Battery Life (In-Use) (Hours):
- Weatherproof Rating:
- Securement Type:
- What activities are you doing while using them?:
- Gym, Fitness, Travelling
- How often are you using them?:
- 8 - 20 hours per week