We're sorry, this item is no longer available.
HeadRush Wireless In-Ear Bluetooth® Earbuds - Black
This item qualifies for free shipping! No minimum required.*
SELECT YOUR STORE
- FREE ship to store: ships within 2-3 business days
- FREE standard shipping on orders over $50: Ships within 2-3 days
You May Also Like
HeadRush Wireless In-Ear Bluetooth® Earbuds are the ultimate gym accessory, with IPX5 water-resistant rating and magnetic earbuds. These earbuds have a built-in mic with remote to handle calls, control music and volume, so you don’t have to reach for your device. With an impressive 7 hour battery life, you can listen for hours without having to recharge.
- Audio Drivers: 10mm
- Cable Type: Round
- Bluetooth®: Yes
- Bluetooth® Version: 5.0
- Microphone: Yes
- Wired Controls: Yes
- Charging port: Micro-USB
- Battery life: 7 hours of music time, 25 hours of standby time
What headphones are best for you?
- In-Ear or True Wireless Earbuds: In-Ear or True wireless earbuds are great for working out, travel, or meetings. Earbuds create a complete seal inside your ear canal to help isolate exterior sound. These headphones are light-weight and compact for the perfect on-the-go accessory.
- On-Ear Headphones: On-ear headphones sit directly on your ear and are more compact than over-ear headphones. These headphones are great for travel, home and work. If in-ear headphones are not for you, on-ear headphones will do the trick!
- Over-Ear Headphones: Over-ear headphones are great for long-term listening such as gaming, working, home and travel. These headphones sit around your ears, so you don’t have to worry about your ears getting sore. Because over-ear headphones have the largest drivers, they can usually provide the best quality of sound.
- Earbuds, Sports
- Audio Drivers:
- Cable Type:
- Bluetooth Type:
- Integrated Microphone:
- Charging Port:
- Approximate Standby Time (Hours):
- Approximate Music Playback Time (Hours):
- Weatherproof Rating:
- Securement Type:
- What activities are you doing while using them?:
- Gym, Fitness, Work, Travelling, Home
- How often are you using them?:
- Up to 8 hours per week, 8 - 20 hours per week