Skullcandy Sesh Evo True Wireless In-Ear Earbuds - Pure Mint
Web ID/SKU: 108094295
Add a 3 year protection warranty for $22.99
Recommended to buy together
- Up to 24 Hours Total Battery, 5 Hours in Bud + 19 Hours in Case
- Rapid Charge: 10 Minutes = 2 Hours
- Track and Find if Lost via Tile®
- IP55 Sweat, Water, and Dust Resistant
- Call, Track, and Volume Control
- Music, Movie, and Podcast EQ Modes
You May Also Like
Skullcandy Sesh™ Evo makes it easier than ever to go truly wireless. With an impressive set of features that makes the price look even smaller, there’s no reason to hold out.
- Audio Drivers: 6mm
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 kHz
- Bluetooth® Version: 5.0
- Microphone: Yes
- Water-resistant: Yes, IP55
- Charging port: USB-C™
- Battery life: 5 hours of music time, 24 hours in total, 19 hours with case
Headphone Return Policy: No refunds or exchanges allowed on open products.
What headphones are best for you?
- In-Ear or True Wireless Earbuds: In-Ear or True wireless earbuds are great for working out, travel, or meetings. Earbuds create a complete seal inside your ear canal to help isolate exterior sound. These headphones are light-weight and compact for the perfect on-the-go accessory.
- On-Ear Headphones: On-ear headphones sit directly on your ear and are more compact than over-ear headphones. These headphones are great for travel, home and work. If in-ear headphones are not for you, on-ear headphones will do the trick!
- Over-Ear Headphones: Over-ear headphones are great for long-term listening such as gaming, working, home and travel. These headphones sit around your ears, so you don’t have to worry about your ears getting sore. Because over-ear headphones have the largest drivers, they can usually provide the best quality of sound.
Manufacturer’s Part Number:
- Audio Drivers:
- Frequency Response (Hz):
- 20 - 20,000
- Bluetooth Type:
- Integrated Microphone:
- Charging Port:
- Approximate Battery Life (In-Use) (Hours):
- Weatherproof Rating:
- What activities are you doing while using them?:
- Gym, Fitness, Work
- How often are you using them?:
- Up to 8 hours per week