Skullcandy Push Active True Wireless In-Ear Earbuds - Black/Orange
SELECT YOUR STORE
- FREE ship to store: ships within 2-3 business days
- FREE shipping to an address: ships within 2-3 business day
- Up to 42 Hours of Total Battery Life, 8 Hours in Earbud 34 Hours in Case, Rapid Charge: 10 min = 2 hrs
- Hands-Free Voice Control
- Customize Button Actions
- One Touch to Spotify®
- IP55 Sweat, Water and Dust Resistant
- Built-in Tile™ Finding Technology
You May Also Like
Skullcandy Push Active™ is our newest true wireless earbuds with a fit that won’t fall out. With hands-free voice control, flexible over-ear hooks and superior water/sweat-resistance, they are the ultimate audio partner for any active adventure.
- Bluetooth®: Yes
- Microphone: Yes
- Water-resistant: Yes, IP55
- Battery life: 8 hours of music time, 42 hours in total, 34 hours with case
Headphone Return Policy: No refunds or exchanges allowed on open products.
What headphones are best for you?
- In-Ear or True Wireless Earbuds: In-Ear or True wireless earbuds are great for working out, travel, or meetings. Earbuds create a complete seal inside your ear canal to help isolate exterior sound. These headphones are light-weight and compact for the perfect on-the-go accessory.
- On-Ear Headphones: On-ear headphones sit directly on your ear and are more compact than over-ear headphones. These headphones are great for travel, home and work. If in-ear headphones are not for you, on-ear headphones will do the trick!
- Over-Ear Headphones: Over-ear headphones are great for long-term listening such as gaming, working, home and travel. These headphones sit around your ears, so you don’t have to worry about your ears getting sore. Because over-ear headphones have the largest drivers, they can usually provide the best quality of sound.
- Earbuds, Sports
- Integrated Microphone:
- Approximate Battery Life (In-Use) (Hours):
- Approximate Music Playback Time (Hours):
- Weatherproof Rating:
- Securement Type:
- What activities are you doing while using them?:
- Gym, Fitness
- How often are you using them?:
- 8 - 20 hours per week