Skullcandy Dime True In-Ear Wireless Earbuds - True Black
SELECT YOUR STORE
- FREE ship to store: ships within 2-3 business days
- FREE shipping to an address: ships within 2-3 business day
- Up to 12 Hours Total Battery Life
- Use Either Bud Solo with Microphones in Each Bud
- Call, Track and Volume Controls
- IPX4 Sweat and Water Resistant
- Premium Audio Quality
- Auto On/Connect
You May Also Like
Meet our newest (and smallest) true wireless earbuds: Skullcandy Dime™. With exceptional sound quality, simple controls and a super-affordable price point, these little buds are poised to create some big noise in the market.
- Audio Drivers: 6mm
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 kHz
- Bluetooth® Version: 5.0
- Microphone: Yes
- Water-resistant: Yes, IPX4
- Charging port: Micro-USB
- Battery life: 12 hours in total, 3.5 hours music time
What’s in the box
- Dime® True Wireless Earbuds
- Charging Case
- Ear Gels (S, M, L)
- Micro-USB Charging Cable
- User Guide
Headphone Return Policy: No refunds or exchanges allowed on open products.
What headphones are best for you?
- In-Ear or True Wireless Earbuds: In-Ear or True wireless earbuds are great for working out, travel, or meetings. Earbuds create a complete seal inside your ear canal to help isolate exterior sound. These headphones are light-weight and compact for the perfect on-the-go accessory.
- On-Ear Headphones: On-ear headphones sit directly on your ear and are more compact than over-ear headphones. These headphones are great for travel, home and work. If in-ear headphones are not for you, on-ear headphones will do the trick!
- Over-Ear Headphones: Over-ear headphones are great for long-term listening such as gaming, working, home and travel. These headphones sit around your ears, so you don’t have to worry about your ears getting sore. Because over-ear headphones have the largest drivers, they can usually provide the best quality of sound.
- Frequency Response (Hz):
- 20 - 20,000
- Bluetooth Type:
- Integrated Microphone:
- Charging Port:
- Approximate Battery Life (In-Use) (Hours):
- Weatherproof Rating:
- What activities are you doing while using them?:
- Gym, Fitness, Work
- How often are you using them?:
- 8 - 20 hours per week