Sennheiser CX True Wireless In-Ear Noise-Cancelling Earbuds - White
From The Manufacturer
The Sennheiser CX True Wireless lets you enjoy superior crystal-clear sound, great battery life and effortless ease of use for an outstanding everyday audio experience. German-made 7 mm dynamic drivers create Sennheiser’s signature sound quality. With 9 hours’ play back time and a further 18 hours battery life via on the go charging, you can enjoy this superior experience all day – and in any environment thanks to the great passive noise cancellation provided by the secure ﬁtting ergonomic design.
- Audio Drivers: 7mm
- Frequency Response: 5 – 21,000 kHz
- Noise Cancelling: Yes
- Bluetooth® Version: 5.2
- Microphone: Yes
- On-ear controls: Yes
- Water-resistant: Yes, IPX4
- Charging port: USB-C™
- Battery life: 9 hours of music time, 27 hours with case
Headphone Return Policy: No refunds or exchanges allowed on open products.
What headphones are best for you?
- In-Ear or True Wireless Earbuds: In-Ear or True wireless earbuds are great for working out, travel, or meetings. Earbuds create a complete seal inside your ear canal to help isolate exterior sound. These headphones are light-weight and compact for the perfect on-the-go accessory.
- On-Ear Headphones: On-ear headphones sit directly on your ear and are more compact than over-ear headphones. These headphones are great for travel, home and work. If in-ear headphones are not for you, on-ear headphones will do the trick!
- Over-Ear Headphones: Over-ear headphones are great for long-term listening such as gaming, working, home and travel. These headphones sit around your ears, so you don’t have to worry about your ears getting sore. Because over-ear headphones have the largest drivers, they can usually provide the best quality of sound.
- Integrated Microphone:
- Integrated On-ear
- Charging Port:
- Approximate Battery Life (In-Use) (Hours):
- Approximate Music Playback Time (Hours):
- Weatherproof Rating:
- What activities are you doing while using them?:
- Gym, Fitness, Travelling, Work
- How often are you using them?:
- 8 - 20 hours per week