We're sorry, this item is no longer available.
JVC HA-S65BN-A On-Ear Noise Cancelling Bluetooth® Headphone - Blue
You May Also Like
You can now listen to your favorite music without distraction from background noise with The JVC HA-S65BN Noise Cancelling Headphones. Enjoy your music with powerful Bass, from the large 30mm drive units and Bass boost feature.
- Comfortable fit for long music listening
- 11 hours of wireless listening between charges
- Bass boost function for dynamic bass sound(on/off)
- Memory Foam ear-pad for custom fit
- 11 hours of wireless listening (BT+NC)/16 hours of listening(BT only) with rechargeable battery
- Audio Drivers: 30mm
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Noise Cancelling: Yes
- Bluetooth® Version: 4.1
- Wired Controls: Yes
- Charging port: Micro-USB
- Battery life: 11 hours
- Adjustable Headband: Yes
What’s in the Box:
- JVC HA-S65BN Headphones
- Charging cable(Micro USB) /Detachable Head Phone Cable(1.2m)
What headphones are best for you?
- In-Ear or True Wireless Earbuds: In-Ear or True wireless earbuds are great for working out, travel, or meetings. Earbuds create a complete seal inside your ear canal to help isolate exterior sound. These headphones are light-weight and compact for the perfect on-the-go accessory.
- On-Ear Headphones: On-ear headphones sit directly on your ear and are more compact than over-ear headphones. These headphones are great for travel, home and work. If in-ear headphones are not for you, on-ear headphones will do the trick!
- Over-Ear Headphones: Over-ear headphones are great for long-term listening such as gaming, working, home and travel. These headphones sit around your ears, so you don’t have to worry about your ears getting sore. Because over-ear headphones have the largest drivers, they can usually provide the best quality of sound.
Headphone Return Policy: No refunds or exchanges allowed on open products.
- Noise Suppression:
- Noise Cancelling
- Frequency Response (Hz):
- 20 - 20,000
- Bluetooth Type:
- Charging Port:
- Approximate Battery Life (In-Use) (Hours):
- What activities are you doing while using them?:
- Home, Travelling, Work
- How often are you using them?:
- Up to 8 hours per week