JLab GO AIR True Wireless Earbuds - Black
SELECT YOUR STORE
- FREE ship to store: ships within 2-3 business days
- FREE shipping to an address: ships within 2-3 business day
- Audio Drivers: 8mm
- Frequency Response: 20-20kHz
- Cable Type: Wireless
- Bluetooth® Version: 5.0
- Microphone: Yes
- Charging port: USB
- Battery life: 5 hours of music time, 20 hours in total, 15 hours with case
You May Also Like
GO Air True Wireless Earbuds are our smallest fit ever, 20% smaller than JBuds Air, and offer 20+ hours of total playtime. The slimmer case is easily accessible, and a strong magnet secures the buds especially when you are on-the-GO. Easy on the wallet, JLab GO Air features touch controls and dual connect, allowing the earbuds to be used independently.
- Long Battery Life:Listen for the long battery life; stay for the comfort. GO Air features 5 hours of playtime in each earbud and 15+ extra hours from the charging case. Recharge hassle-free with the charging case and integrated charging cable.
- Dual Connect:Use either earbud independently or use both and experience a seamless connection no matter the situation. Both earbuds auto connect to your device, so no need to worry about switching or missing a connection. A built-in MEMS microphone in each bud ensures clear calls.
- Smaller Design: Go Air are 20% smaller than the JBuds Air. This means a slimmer profile, great for smaller ears. A longer earbud stem provides a more snug in-ear fit, creating a perfect seal for crystal clear sound. Pocket friendly case features an integrated charging cable for on-the-GO.
- Custom EQ3 Sound:Featuring 8mm neodymium drivers, GO Air provides a crystal clear sound. With the optimal fit – try all three gel tip sizes to achieve a secure in-ear seal – you’ll enjoy amazing sound for all your tunes, calls and more. With just a tap or two via touch sensors, you can choose the sound to match your personal preference between: JLab Signature, Balanced and Bass Boost modes – without an app. Hear the difference.
Headphone Return Policy: No refunds or exchanges allowed on open products.
Which headphones are best for you?
- In-Ear or True Wireless Earbuds: In-Ear or True wireless earbuds are great for working out, travel, or meetings. Earbuds create a complete seal inside your ear canal to help isolate exterior sound. These headphones are light-weight and compact for the perfect on-the-go accessory.
- On-Ear Headphones: On-ear headphones sit directly on your ear and are more compact than over-ear headphones. These headphones are great for travel, home and work. If in-ear headphones are not for you, on-ear headphones will do the trick!
- Over-Ear Headphones: Over-ear headphones are great for long-term listening such as gaming, working, home and travel. These headphones sit around your ears, so you don’t have to worry about your ears getting sore. Because over-ear headphones have the largest drivers, they can usually provide the best quality of sound.
- Audio Drivers:
- Frequency Response (Hz):
- 20 - 20,000
- Bluetooth Type:
- Bluetooth Range:
- 9m (30’)
- Integrated Microphone:
- Charging Port:
- Approximate Battery Life (In-Use) (Hours):
- Approximate Music Playback Time (Hours):
- What activities are you doing while using them?:
- Gym, Fitness, Travelling
- How often are you using them?:
- Up to 8 hours per week