JBL Tune 220TWS - True Wireless Earbuds - Black
- Audio Drivers: 12.5mm
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20 kHz
- Bluetooth® Version: 5.0
- Microphone: Yes
- On-ear controls: Yes
- Charging port: Micro-USB
- Battery life: 3 hours of music time, 19 hours with case
You May Also Like
Move free with earbuds that keep up with you, and stay connected without staying tethered to wires. Whether you are tuning into an Android or an iPhone device, the JBL TUNE 220TWS earbuds have you covered with true wireless capability. Just charge up and get going. These ergonomic wireless buds hold their own, comfortable for 19 hours of JBL Pure Bass Sound you cannot get anywhere else. Switch seamlessly between calls, music, and your voice assistant. With metallic finishes, soft-touch paint, and both classic white and trendy colors to choose from, your pair can be as unique and stylish as you are.
- With a 12mm driver featuring JBL Pure Bass Sound, the JBL TUNE 220TWS do not skimp on sound
- These earbuds give you up to 3 hours of nonstop sound plus another 16 hours from the pocket-sized charging case
- From wire-free music, seamlessly connected thanks to Bluetooth 5.0, to hands-free calls, they keep up while you keep moving
- Convenient buttons on the right and left earbuds for track control, voice command, and taking calls put you in control every step of the way
- Hands-free, fuss-free stereo calls; Grabbing a call mid-song doesn’t have to interrupt your flow
- They may be small in size but they have a big wow factor, with a sleek metallic finish and soft-touch paint
Headphone Return Policy: No refunds or exchanges allowed on open products.
What headphones are best for you?
- In-Ear or True Wireless Earbuds: In-Ear or True wireless earbuds are great for working out, travel, or meetings. Earbuds create a complete seal inside your ear canal to help isolate exterior sound. These headphones are light-weight and compact for the perfect on-the-go accessory.
- On-Ear Headphones: On-ear headphones sit directly on your ear and are more compact than over-ear headphones. These headphones are great for travel, home and work. If in-ear headphones are not for you, on-ear headphones will do the trick!
- Over-Ear Headphones: Over-ear headphones are great for long-term listening such as gaming, working, home and travel. These headphones sit around your ears, so you don’t have to worry about your ears getting sore. Because over-ear headphones have the largest drivers, they can usually provide the best quality of sound.
- Audio Drivers:
- Bluetooth Type:
- Integrated Microphone:
- Integrated On-ear
- Charging Port:
- Approximate Battery Life (In-Use) (Hours):
- What activities are you doing while using them?:
- Gym, Fitness, Travelling
- How often are you using them?:
- Up to 8 hours per week