BuddyPhones StudyBuddy Wired On-Ear Kids Headphones - Pink
In Stock Online
- The BuddyPhones® StudyBuddy is our entry level kids headphones designed for remote home learning.
- The detachable beam microphone is essential for picking up the child’s voice.
- Safe audio comes as standard, capping maximum volume at 85dB.
- BuddyJack™ splitter to share the audio with multiple listeners. Colouring stickers and decorative stickers included.
You May Also Like
The BuddyPhones®StudyBuddy is our entry level kids headphones designed for remote home learning. The key feature is the detachable beam microphone which is essential for picking up the child’s voice. As with all BuddyPhones®, safe audio comes as standard, capping maximum volume at 85dB. The audio cable includes a built-in answer & playback button and a BuddyJack™ splitter to share the audio with multiple listeners. Finally, decorative stickers and name tag labels sets the headphones apart.
- Cable Type: Round
- Microphone: Yes
- Wired Controls: Yes
- Foldable & Adjustable Headband: Yes
Headphone Return Policy: No refunds or exchanges allowed on open products.
What headphones are best for you?
- In-Ear or True Wireless Earbuds: In-Ear or True wireless earbuds are great for working out, travel, or meetings. Earbuds create a complete seal inside your ear canal to help isolate exterior sound. These headphones are light-weight and compact for the perfect on-the-go accessory.
- On-Ear Headphones: On-ear headphones sit directly on your ear and are more compact than over-ear headphones. These headphones are great for travel, home and work. If in-ear headphones are not for you, on-ear headphones will do the trick!
- Over-Ear Headphones: Over-ear headphones are great for long-term listening such as gaming, working, home and travel. These headphones sit around your ears, so you don’t have to worry about your ears getting sore. Because over-ear headphones have the largest drivers, they can usually provide the best quality of sound.
- Cable Type:
- Integrated Microphone:
- What activities are you doing while using them?:
- Home, Travelling
- How often are you using them?:
- All Day, Every Day