Beats Solo³ On-Ear Wireless Headphones - Red
1 per customer, while supplies last.
You May Also Like
With up to 40 hours of battery life, Beats Solo³ Wireless are your perfect everyday headphones. With Fast Fuel, a 5 minute charge gives you 3 hours of playback. Enjoy award-winning Beats sound with Class 1 Bluetooth® wireless listening freedom. The on-ear, cushioned ear cups are adjustable so you can customize your fit for all-day comfort
- Connect with your device via Class 1 Bluetooth® for wireless listening
- Beats brings you the award-winning sound and design you love
- Up to 40 hours of battery life for multi-day use
- With Fast Fuel, 5 minutes of charging gives you 3 hours of playback when the battery is low
- Adjustable fit with comfort-cushion ear cups made for everyday use
- Sleek, streamlined design that’s durable and foldable to go everywhere you do
- Take calls, control your music and activate Siri with the multifunction on-ear controls
Wireless The Way It Should Be.
Beats Solo³ Wireless headphones are ready to go when you are. They're set up instantly – just power on and hold near your iPhone – then connect simultaneously to your Apple Watch, iPad and Mac*. The Apple W1 chip features Class 1 Bluetooth® connectivity, the industry-leading classification for range and signal strength. With this best-in-class pairing technology, you can sync seamlessly to your devices, so you can move about easily and keep your music going.
What’s in the Box:
- Beats Solo³ Wireless headphones
- Carrying case
- Universal USB charging cable (USB-A to USB Micro-B)
- Quick Start Guide
*Requires iCloud account and macOS Sierra, iOS 10, watchOS 3 or later versions
Apple Service Policy:No refund or exchange allowed on open product. From time of purchase, warranty and service of your new Apple product will be handled solely by Apple Inc.
- Integrated Microphone:
- Integrated On-ear
- Approximate Battery Life (In-Use) (Hours):
- What activities are you doing while using them?:
- Work, Home, Travelling
- How often are you using them?:
- Up to 8 hours per week, 8 - 20 hours per week