© Copyright 2009-2014 The Source (Bell) Electronics Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form without permission from The Source (Bell) Electronics Inc. The images shown do not necessarily reflect the actual image of the product.
(1) Only the PVR needs to be wired to the service. A wireless receiver ($7/mo. rental plan or $199 purchase) needs to be connected to each additional TV (up to 5) and to a power outlet. Customer responsible for use of wireless receiver; do not expose to heat sources, rain or damp and temperature extremes. Range of wireless signal may vary due to electromagnetic interference, home construction material, obstructions and other environmental factors.
(2) Based on ratings from the app stores as of [February 20, 2014].
(3) With select compatible Android and iOS devices. Requires Mobile network or Wi-Fi connection. Mobile data charges may apply; use over Wi-Fi at home will count towards your monthly Internet usage. Changing channels feature is only available within your home. [Subject to change without notice. Other conditions apply.] To download the Fibe remote app and for more details: bell.ca/fibetv.
(4) Free $0 rental based on $15 monthly rental fee, less a $15 monthly credit. Available to new Bell TV subscribers with continued subscription to three eligible Bell services; see bell.ca/bundle. The receiver remains Bell’s property. You may terminate your rental at any time provided you return the receiver (early termination fees on programming may apply). Receivers may be new or refurbished.
(5) Based on independent lab testing results by Allion USA as of May 2014 comparing Wi-Fi performance of Bell's Home Hub 2000 modem to modems of competitors.
(6) Based on speeds experienced for device-to-device data transfers, off the Internet, using an in-home Wi-Fi network. Speeds when connecting to the Internet depend on the specifications of your Internet package, configuration, device used, Internet traffic and other factors.