Rated 5 out of 5 by 1
Rated 5 out of 5 by TorukMakto Nice indoor adventure
This is my first RC air gadget. If you are beginner than please note that flying this thing is not so easy, you have to practice a bit.....
I am giving five stars for value for money as I got it on sale and on really chip price from The Source.
- When you start flying it, keep it's back towards you. If you put it's front towards you than all functions (right, left, forward, backward etc.) will be inverse and believe you will face trouble flying it. So always try to keep its back towards you so that all functions works in correct way.
- Try flying it in Reg mode when you are at beginning stage.
- Also, try flying it in big covered indoor place like gym or dome etc. As if you are new to this and you keep flying it inside home you will not learn how to fly it properly.
- Durable. I have crashed it many times and it is still same as it was before except few scratches on wings.
- Charging. You can charge either from your desktop/laptop or USB wall charger (like one which comes with your smart phones....)
- If you do enough practice on it, it is fun. It has stunt button and pro mode which can be used once you are fully familiarize with it.
- Nice color and design.
- Good for indoor fly, once you are good at it. I tried to fly it outside but it was bit windy so couldn't hold it properly.
- Extra blades might be helpful
- You have to trim it every time you start flying or you crash which is bit annoying as flying time is little and you waste your power trimming it.
- Hard to keep it stable. (may be i m still new to this that's why....not sure)
October 21, 2014