Monster SuperStar High Definition Bluetooth Speaker - Grey
Works really good. Don't get the volume as advertised but it's perfect for taking with you wherever you go. The size is great to go along with a cell phone. My music library on my cell phone is extensive and now I can enjoy listening to it with this little speaker. I love the fact that you can make and receive calls with a cell phone while connected to this speaker.
November 1, 2014
Likes: Size and portability. Fits nicely in a briefcase. Quality build.
Dislikes: Running on Bluetooth, the output is not in sync with the words spoken in a video.
I do a lot of adult education and use a portable speaker for video segments. When operating on Bluetooth, this speaker has about a .5 second delay making the sound out of sync with the lips of the actors. I have to connect it using an audio cable.
October 19, 2014
Huge sound from a small device
I took a chance on buying the Monster Superstar early. I have other Monster audio products and have always been satisfied with the sound. This speaker has unbelievably loud and clear sound for such a small device. The weakest part of the sound is the bass. It's still deeper than most other portable speakers though. And you can get more bass out of it by placing the speaker strategically in a wall corner. It is maybe just a little bigger than a couple of iPhones stacked. It paired with my devices easily and quickly connects to the last paired device when turned on. I have been using it for about 4 hours now and have not had to recharge it yet.
- Small, portable (comes with a nice pouch)
- Really loud and clear sound (Best sound for the price IMO)
- Pairs quickly with bluetooth
- USB charging
- Water resistance
- Durable rubber cover
- Can be used as a speaker for phone calls with integrated mic
- Starts up at full volume (the device woman's voice is LOUD). Wish it went back to previously set volume when turned on.
- Does not have FF or RW buttons like other speakers out there
- The Play/Pause button is not intuitive - This is in fact the Bluetooth button! Why this is designed this way, I don't know.
- Grammar is funny (she says, "Your device is disconnect." when you turn it off)
May 9, 2014