Many people have reservations about ordering online because they worry they will get the wrong product or it is simply not what they expected.
Let us alleviate those concerns for you with our fast and easy return process @ thesource.ca
With close to 550 locations across Canada, returning your product is as easy as visiting any of our stores!
- We will process your return as quick as possible when you arrive at the store.
No shipping charges
- You won't have to worry with preparing your product for shipping, locating the nearest courier drop-off site, or paying return shipping charges.
No waiting for your refund
- Your credit will be immediately processed when your return is completed at the store.
No re-stocking fees
- The Source doesn't charge restocking fees on the items we take back.
What you will need to return your item(s) in store:
1. Original receipts or invoices from your purchase. Receipts for online orders are e-mailed to you when your order ships
2. Original Payment method. Refunds will be processed using the original method of payment for your online purchase.
3. All original packaging materials and all items originally included by the manufacturer or The Source in saleable condition. This includes manuals, cables, accessories and any bonus items or gift with purchase items.
4. Your name, address, phone number, and signature along with valid government issued I.D. to confirm this information
IMPORTANT: In the event that a returned order has missing items, is incomplete, or shows signs of excessive use making the item unsellable, the return may be refused.
If you do not have a receipt, a The Source Gift Card may be issued based on the lowest selling price of the product in the last 30 days
The consumer is responsible for erasing, deleting, and removing any personal or confidential data from any item prior to returning.
Return Period by Product Type - For all online purchases, return periods for certain products may vary.
Please see below for details: