Please be sure to obtain and keep your sales receipt.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it within 30 days for a full refund or replacement.
- Mobile phones/superphones/smartphones may be returned within 15 days of purchase or less than 30 minutes of voice usage, or less than 50MB of data usage, whichever comes first. SIM cards that have been activated or opened cannot be refunded. Ask for details.
- Turbo hubs may be returned within 15 days of purchase, 30 minutes voice or 50MB data, whichever comes first.
- Tablets, Turbo Sticks or wireless modems may be returned within 15 days of purchase or 50MB, whichever comes first.
- Returned product must be accompanied by an original sales receipt and in saleable condition.
- Include all original packing materials with the product. Refunds will be made in the same tender as the original purchase.
- If you do not have a receipt, a The Source Gift Card may be issued based on the lowest selling price of the product in the past 30 days.
- We will exchange defective software for the same title. We do not accept returns or offer refunds on non-defective titles and gaming consoles that have been opened.
- Consumable items such as ink cartridges, toner, recordable media, and batteries cannot be returned once opened.
- Earbud style headphones cannot be returned once opened for hygienic reasons.
- Media converting products are not refundable and may only be exchanged for the same item, if defective.
- Gift Cards, prepaid air time, and pre-loaded cards are not returnable and are non-refundable.
- The customer is responsible for erasing, deleting and removing any personal or confidential data from any item prior to returning.
- Returns and exchanges require your name, address, phone number and signature for auditing purposes. Valid photo ID may be required to confirm this information.
- Apple Service Policy: No refund or exchange allowed on open product. From time of purchase, warranty and service of your new Apple or Beats product will be handled solely by Apple Inc.