Please be sure to obtain and keep your sales receipt.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it by January 30th for a full refund or replacement.
- Mobile phones/superphones/smartphones may be returned within 15 calendar days of activation or 30 minutes voice, whichever comes first (or within 30 calendar days/60 minutes of use of your activation date if you are a person with a disability). Ask for details.
- Turbo hubs may be returned within 15 days of purchase, 30 minutes voice or 50MB data, whichever comes first.
- Tablets, Turbo Sticks or wireless modems may be returned within 15 days of purchase or 50MB, whichever comes first.
- Returned product must be accompanied by an original sales receipt and in saleable condition.
- Include all original packing materials with the product. Refunds will be made in the same tender as the original purchase.
- If you do not have a receipt, a The Source Gift Card may be issued based on the lowest selling price of the product in the past 30 days.
- We will exchange defective software for the same title. We do not accept returns or offer refunds on non-defective titles and gaming consoles that have been opened.
- Consumable items such as ink cartridges, toner, recordable media, and batteries cannot be returned once opened.
- Earbud style headphones cannot be returned once opened for hygienic reasons.
- Media converting products are not refundable and may only be exchanged for the same item, if defective.
- Gift Cards, prepaid air time, and pre-loaded cards are not returnable and are non-refundable.
- The customer is responsible for erasing, deleting and removing any personal or confidential data from any item prior to returning.
- Returns and exchanges require your name, address, phone number and signature for auditing purposes. Valid photo ID may be required to confirm this information.