Bell Fibe TV
Bell Fibe TV is only available in certain regions. If you’re in Atlantic Canada, click here for details.
Why Fibe TV
WHY FIBE TV
- Jaw-dropping 4K picture quality available, with 4x the detail of Full HD, you get the very best picture quality on the market
- Restart from the beginning shows in progress or from the past 30 hours, only with Fibe TV.1
- Watch up to 300 live and on demand channels on your tablet and smartphone.2
- Move your TV where you want without the need for a cable jack. All you need is a power outlet.3
- Access CraveTVTM and Netflix on your HD receivers without needing extra equipment.
4K, THE BEST PICTURE QUALITY
- Jaw-dropping 4K picture quality, with 4x the detail of Full HD, you get the very best picture quality on the market
- The best 4K receiver: the only one that can record up to 150 hours in 4K and be controlled by the new Bluetooth remote even without direct line of sight, all with the smallest receiver yet.
- Real 4K content such as live Raptors games on TSN, on demand movies and shows from popular channels like Discovery.
RESTART SHOWS THAT AIRED IN THE PAST 30 HOURS.
ONLY WITH BELL.
Tuned in late or missed your show? Restart shows that aired in the past 30 hours, including shows currently in progress.
Restart is available on thousands of shows on popular major networks. Just look for the Restart symbol next to the show name. Restart is exclusive to Fibe TV and included at no cost.
Fibe TV App
FIBE TV APP
Pretty much everything you love about TV is now on your tablet and smartphone. With practically all the channels available on your TV service, this app is really a game changer.
YOUR TVS, JUST WHERE YOU WANT THEM
Installing your TV has never been easier. You no longer need to plug all your TVs into a cable outlet to enjoy your television service, thanks to wireless TV. With Fibe TV, only your first receiver – the exclusive Whole Home PVR – needs to be wired. Your additional receivers – up to five - are wireless, which means you can put your TVs just about anywhere.3
AND YOU CAN MOVE IT AROUND TOO
Move your TV and the wireless receiver, anywhere, anytime without drilling holes or plugging in a bunch of cables. All you need is a power outlet.
SEE WHAT’S TRENDING
Not sure what to watch? See the five most popular shows watched on Fibe TV right now with “Trending” feature.
CRAVETV AND NETFLIX ON YOUR TV
Easily access CraveTV and Netflix on your Fibe TV service without needing extra equipment or switching inputs, only with Fibe TV.
APPS ON YOUR TV
Use apps like Twitter® and TSN Xtra right on your TV, only with Fibe TV.
YOU’VE GOT TO SEE IT TO BELIEVE IT
EXPERIENCE BELL FIBE TV ON A NEW TV
STRAIGHTFORWARD ADVICE FROM START TO FINISH
(1) A separate subscription to Netflix and CraveTV services is required to view content. Viewing content on Netflix will count towards your monthly Internet data usage. (2) With select compatible Apple and Android devices. Requires Mobile network or Wi-Fi connection. Select live channels and on demand programming can only be viewed if included in your Fibe TV subscription and may vary if viewed over Wi-Fi at home (more content) vs. outside your home. Content viewed over Wi-Fi at home will count towards your monthly Internet data usage. Mobile data charges may apply. TV control features are only available within your home. Channels/content subject to change without notice and blackout periods may apply. Other conditions apply. To download the Fibe TV app and for more details, see bell.ca/fibetvapp. (3) Only the PVR needs to be wired to the service. A wireless receiver ($7/mo. rental plan or $199 purchase) needs to be connected to each additional TV (up to 5) and to a power outlet. Customer responsible for use of wireless receiver: do not expose to heat sources, rain or damp and temperature extremes. Range of wireless signal may vary due to electromagnetic interference, home construction material, obstructions and other environmental factors.